With myriad of buying channels mushrooming across digital business space, the user has plenty of options that influence his purchase decision in no time. Smartphones and web have affected worldwide business space tremendously. This very fact is the reason why businesses have turned their eyes towards directly reaching the end user, while implementing personalized approach.
There exist multifarious methods of achieving this objective and yield more client acquisitions. The most effective of them all is, interacting with the inquirers as well as existing users in real time, right when they are seeking answers to their questions. In-app communication, in a nutshell! On that account, Applozic was built with the sole agenda of facilitating other contemporary businesses setup interactive chat channels and tools on web as well as mobile platforms.
Consequently, many businesses soliciting our services oftentimes wonder whether or not we support the platform their infrastructure is built on. Therefore, this blog post intends to shed more light on the answer, in addition to exploring further about Applozic’s business efficiency. Keep reading!
Why multi-platform operations are important?
Since users are multi-platform, your business is spread across multiple platforms too. Hence, we as your service providers, have grown to support your communication requirements on the platform your business is built on.
In modern times, it is highly likely that your products or services are available across various platforms. You might already have a website, and have introduced a dedicated mobile app now. You are connecting with users everywhere across the space of internet. Apparently, customer interaction and chatting features have to remain at the core of the online frontier of your business to get an edge over competitors.
Therefore, the messaging platform you use (Applozic, in this case) in your website, must be able to perform identically, without any glitch in the mobile apps too. When Applozic integrated in your product or app supports multiple platforms, you are able to:
- Incorporate different platforms to leverage your business.
- Work in an all integrated environment.
- Seamlessly sync data from different sources to one system.
And the whole lot.
Yes, there are plenty of platforms we support
Surely, we are a high performing cross-platform chat solution. Notably, being able to deliver a consistent chat experience across different platforms is the key factor that makes Applozic widely accepted. While messengers built using Applozic toolkit seamlessly integrate with web apps, we also soundly support your mobile apps built on a variety of platforms. Take a look at these mobile platforms supported by us.
- React Native
The perks of integrating Applozic to your business platform
Studies have shown that over call and email, users choose to chat with businesses to get their inquiries answered, more preferably in real time chat console. You already know how popular messenger apps like WhatsApp, WeChat, Line are. Then, why should you put a simple chat window to your website, web app or mobile app? Let us answer:
- To develop business intelligence
- To add more value to your business with Right Tools of Communication
- To equip your business platform with instant messaging capabilities
- To streamline your engineering resources for better customer support
Our remarkably easy to integrate APIs and SDKs allow you to infuse ‘Just right’ communication features to your platform (Oh well, you can always tell us if you want something specific in your mind, we would be more than happy to develop it). At the other end of the integration, what you get is,
- Increased user engagement
- Thereby, improved customer satisfaction
- More number of visitors convert to leads
- Reduced cost of support
- Lower churning
- Increased efficiency
The hybrid messaging solution Applozic is the all-inclusive answer to all your in-app communication requirements.
Features of messaging solution built using Applozic for your business
- One to one chat
- Group chat
- Multilingual chat support: You can text in local language of the users
- Push notifications that bring users to chat console quickly
- Message analytics: Time stamped texts, read receipts, message delivery status and more.
- Ability to record and reconnect with them through SMS and email after they leave the chat
- Ability to send and receive Attachments of various formats
- Applozic SDK and open source UI kits allow you to design the appearance of chat console that would seamlessly blend with the look and feel of your website or app.
- Cross application communication: Even the users from different apps can be connected to a single communication channel.
- Chat bot support
- Further integrates with your centralized CRM or ERP software suite
Nevertheless, by integrating your online business with such a messaging platform loaded with all these features, you can build a messaging solution of your own that works wonders for your business. You should definitely know more; want to schedule a demo for your convenient time?
Thus, with the fully managed messaging solution Applozic integrated in your web or mobile platform, we take care of everything for you, so that you can focus on what matters to you the most; your business.
Bringing it all together
Evidently, we have come a long way from using only Windows and OS X. Today, you must expand to and make customized developments for as many platforms as you can find your users on. Whichever platform you branch out to, Applozic is there to back you up as a multi-platform communication solution.
The task of interacting with users and prospects in real time poses as a challenge as well as a huge opportunity for present-day businesses. The ones who get it right, get ahead of their adversaries quickly.
Harness the power of SaaS, deliver an intuitive communication experience to everyone you work with, and take your business to a new level. Applozic is your gateway to plug and play messaging! Try us for free or Chat with us now.