I hope your’e staying safe with your family. In the month of July we have released latest version of iOS and Android SDK.
If you have missed previous updates, please head here
We’ve released a new version of ApplozicSwift 5.8.2 and Applozic Obj-C SDK 7.8.3.
- Added form template support in the rich messages.
- Open group attachment support and improvement. [Obj-C]
- Squashed a bug related to attachment download failing in some cases.
- Fixed audio play issue that occurred when chat threads were switched via a notification.
- We fixed the issue where duplicate messages were added when messages were sent quickly. [Obj-C]
- Fixed an issue where a new message notification was sent without full details like contactID etc. [Obj-C]
We’ve released a new version of Android SDK 5.80.1.
- Fixed attachment download issue for AWS storage option.
Watch out this space for new updates. We are grateful to you and your team for sharing continuous feedback with us. Please continue sending all your great suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.