Our effort to add a number of new features each month continues. Our focus is to ensure higher stability and usability. We released two new versions of Applozic Swift SDK 3.2.0 and 3.3.0 and two new versions of Objective-C SDK 6.14.1 and 6.15.0.
For previous improvements, check out all of Applozic’s release notes, and in case you have some ideas, improvement areas to add, do share with us today.
What’s New In iOS
- Zoom InThe Preview Screen
Users often had to open the image and then look at it from all angles, zoom in, zoom out, etc. However, with our latest update, one doesn’t have it go to the chat and instead enjoy similar access from the preview screen itself.
- Customize Your Groups Look & Feel
Now each of the groups can be customized with font and color of your choice for its group details screen. A number of our users always wanted a similar look and feel inside the chatbox that they generally prefer to carry. Now customize to the details screen as well.
- Seamless Group Updates Tracking
All your group updates can now be shared via notification. Right from sending a notification for mute, block and add member tap, all kinds of customer interaction can now be tracked easily through a local notification observer.
- Open Email Messages In Browser
In case, reading emails become difficult then you can just access it from a browser using a click. It’s that simple. A single tap on the option will redirect and open the email in a browser.
Other Features and Enhancements
- Fixed an issue where duplicate messages were getting added in the chat thread from notifications.
- Added support for disabling user chat. [Obj-C]
- Improved login time. [Obj-C]
- Now if the user gets deleted we’ll update the data in real-time. [Obj-C]
- Fixed an issue where load earlier option wasn’t coming. [Obj-C]
- Improve memory consumption in downloading/uploading of attachments. [Obj-C]
We are extremely thankful to you and your team for sharing continuous feedback with us. Please continue sending all your great suggestions to email@example.com.