Applozic Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Last Updated: 18 May 2018
(Note: This SLA is specifically for Applozic Starter plan. Its terms are valid only after you have subscribed for Applozic Starter plan. For Enterprise level SLA and priority support, please contact us)
This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) accompanies the terms of service to adhere by between you (“Customer”) and Applozic Inc (“Applozic”).
1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between Applozic and Customer for the provisioning of information exchange required to support and sustain the product or service.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all services covered as they are mutually understood by the stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Objective & Goals
The objective of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent delivery of information to Applozic and Customer.
The goals of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected solution provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Solution Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the stakeholders associated with this SLA:
- Solution Provider(s): Applozic Inc (“Applozic”)
- Customer(s): You/Your Company (“Customer”)
4. Periodic Review
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date mutually agreed upon by the stakeholders and is valid until further notice. This Agreement should be reviewed at a minimum once per year; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect.
The Business Relationship Manager is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties. The Business Relationship Manager will incorporate all subsequent revisions and obtain mutual agreements / approvals as required.
- Business Relationship Manager: Applozic
- Review Period: Yearly (12 months)
5. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Applozic in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
5.1. Solution Scope
The following Services are covered by this SLA:
- Features - Chat/group Chat/ Broadcast/ Admin Broadcast
- Push notifications
- Message Broadcasting
- Online/Offline Status of the user
- Typing/Recording status
- Message sent/delivered/read
- User profile ( Name and Personalized profile picture)
- User can send text/audio/photo/video/location/ file
5.2. Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for solution and support costs as agreed.
- Reasonable availability of representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
5.3. Applozic Requirements
Solution Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
5.4. Payment Terms
Payment terms mutually agreed by Applozic and Customers include:
- Customer’s subscription fee is based on Monthly Active Users (MAU) and additional services requested (such as Professional Services and Add-ons), as agreed upon by both parties.
- If the due payment is not received post 30 days of the subscription renewal date, Applozic may terminate the services provided to the Customer.
- If Customer breaches the limit of MAU as per your subscription plan, Applozic may upgrade the Customer’s subscription plan to the next tier. In this case, Applozic will notify the Customer about the upgrade before Customer’s next billing cycle.
- Applozic may increase or add new fees and charges for any existing Services the Customer is using by giving at least 30 days’ prior notice to the Customer.
5.5. Service Assumptions
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
During the Term of the Agreement, the Applozic Platform will provide a Monthly Uptime Percentage to Customer of at least 99.90% excluding Scheduled Downtime which is intimated to the Customer 15 days in advance.
Applozic ensures one year of continual service guarantee in case of insolvency, bankruptcy, shut or acquired by some other entity to prevent customers getting affected by any of the above events.
- Downtime means the Applozic Platform is not available for use according to performance and monitoring data utilized by Applozic. Downtime does not include the period of time when the Applozic Platform is not available as a result of Scheduled Downtime.
- Monthly Uptime Percentage means the total number of minutes in a calendar month minus the total duration in minutes of Downtime in that month, divided by the total number of minutes in that month.
- Scheduled Downtime means times where Applozic notifies Customer of periods of Downtime for scheduled maintenance at least 15 days in advance of such Downtime (if any). Applozic will make commercially reasonable efforts to schedule maintenance during low traffic times. Customers shall be notified of Scheduled Downtime via email and notification within the Applozic Dashboard/Portal.
- Customer in this agreement refers to “Company Name” that has subscribed to Applozic Services.
- Monthly Active Users (MAU) means total number of users who send, receive and visits the chat screen in a given month.
- Subscription Renewal Date means the date at which your next billing cycle starts.
6. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
6.1. Service Availability
Non enterprise customers:
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Email support
All business and technical support is provided through email, live chat, remote connections/access share and phone. Applozic provides two (2) named contacts for priority support to all its “Enterprise Customers”.
6.2. Service Requests
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Solution Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-12 hours for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 3 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
The available support channels as per Customer’s chosen plan are given in the table below:
7. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Customer be liable to Applozic for indirect, special punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages or others costs or liabilities whether foreseeable or unforeseeable. The maximum liability of Customer for any direct damages under this SLA shall not exceed to fees paid by Customer to Applozic under this SLA.